Saturday, January 14, 2012

Update time!

Alright, i'm a day late, but that's probably O.K.. Not much has been happening this week, as I've been busy with school, but I did manage to work on some more concept art. However, I couldn't get it scanned, so you guys will have to wait for next Friday. I do have some updates though, I have an Idea for a name! Please comment on this so I can have feedback, and feel free to leave your own suggestions.

Idea:

Rise Of Terra, (or Rebellion: Rise Of Terra)

Also feel free to check out, and leave comments on my Unreal Forums Thread: http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/875148-Need-a-3D-modeler!?p=29841996#post29841996

I'm still looking for more team members! the team now consists of:

A mapper, a particle effects designer, a coder, a texture artist, a concept artist and a 3D modeler. If you have any of the above abilities you are still welcome to join, as I only have one of each.

No comments:

Post a Comment